OILFIELD SERVICE CLIENTS
The Choyce Firm was established by Philip Choyce, who has been representing oil field service clients for his entire legal career, and from 1999-2008, served as Vice President and General Counsel for a multi-national oilfield service company that was publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. With this experience, the Choyce Firm is uniquely positioned to service the legal needs of businesses engaged in the oilfield services industry. The Choyce Firm has assisted individuals and businesses engaged in the oilfield industry in all aspects of their businesses, including with respect to the following matters:
- Mergers and acquisitions of businesses;
- Bank financings;
- International compliance and legal matters, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Sanctioned Country and Export Control Laws, and Anti-Boycott laws;
- Developing and implementing corporate policies and procedures and corporate compliance programs;
- Anti-dumping investigations;
- International business matters, including business structuring and international agents and distribution agreements;
- Private equity financing;
- Master service agreements and terms and conditions;
- Drilling contracts;
- Purchase and sale agreements;
- Compensation arrangements and employment agreements;
- Non-compete agreements;
- Software and other intellectual property licensing agreements;
- Supply, manufacturing, marketing and distribution agreements;
- Labor and employment matters;
- Employment agreements and compensation matters; and
- Severance agreements and employee terminations.
The oilfield services industry is fast paced and has its own culture and manner in which business is conducted. The Choyce Firm understands this culture and has the legal expertise and business experience to assist you in a timely and cost efficient manner in all of your business legal needs.
CONTACT US TODAY!
to find out more about how the Choyce Firm can assist your oilfield services business.