MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
The Choyce Firm routinely represents clients in the purchase and sale of businesses and has significant experience in all aspects of the merger and acquisition process. Business lawyers at the Choyce Firm have experience representing clients on all sizes and types of transactions, both domestically and internationally, ranging in size from below US$5.0 million to transactions in excess of US$500 million. The Choyce Firm will guide you through all stages of the mergers and acquisitions process, including:
CONTACT US TODAY!
- Negotiation and execution of confidentiality agreements and letters of intent;
- Due diligence review;
- Structuring the transaction for optimal tax treatment and reduction of risk and liabilities;
- Negotiating and structuring the purchase price consideration, including stock consideration, promissory notes, earnouts and deferred payments;
- Negotiating the definitive agreement, including insuring for proper allocation of risks and liabilities;
- Obtaining required regulatory approvals; and
- Employment and labor matters relating to employees;
to discuss how a Houston business lawyer from the Choyce Firm can assist you in buying or selling a business.