GENERAL CORPORATE LAW
The Choyce Firm understands the importance of practical legal advice when dealing with the complexities of business law. The Choyce Firm can advise you on all areas of corporate law, from handling routine day-to-day matters to critical bet-the-business transactions.
The Choyce Firm regularly assists clients in the following corporate matters:
CONTACT US TODAY!
- Formation of new corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and limited partnerships:
- Contract review and drafting;
- Employment matters, including employment agreements, compensation plans, severance agreements and terminations;
- Drafting of policies and procedures and implementation of compliance programs and training;
- Buy-sell and shareholder agreements;
- Corporate secretarial matters, including shareholder and board matters;
- Buying and selling of a business or product line; and
- Intellectual property matters, including confidentiality and licensing agreements;
to discuss how a Houston business lawyer from the Choyce Firm can assist you with all of your general corporate law needs.