ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
The Choyce Firm routinely assists clients in all aspects of ethics and compliance. Areas that attorneys at the Choyce Firm regularly counsel clients include human resource policies and procedures and training, compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and related anti-bribery laws; U.S. Export Control and Sanctioned Country regulations, record retention and whistle-blower laws and procedures.
The Choyce Firm is routinely involved in assisting clients in the following matters:
- Drafting and implementing corporate policies and procedures;
Providing training to key employees on legal matters relating to:
- labor laws;
- the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- Export Control and Sanctioned Country laws;
- Anti-boycott laws;
- Anti-trust laws;
- Intellectual property and confidential information;
- Structuring and documenting corporate compliance programs, including methods to effectively asses risk, audit and monitor compliance with policies and procedures and detect wrongdoing;
- Coordination and reporting to Board of Directors, auditors and other third parties on compliance efforts and programs;
- Conducting and documenting internal investigations; and
- Implementing effective disciplinary and remedial actions in response to wrong-doing.
CONTACT US TODAY
! to discuss how a Houston business lawyer from the Choyce Firm can assist you in designing and implementing your corporate compliance program.