The Choyce Firm regularly advises clients on business formation issues. Such issues commonly arise not only when starting a new business or venture, but also when your business is expanding as you enter into new product lines and geographic locations. In such instances, The Choyce Firm has the legal expertise and business experience necessary to guide you through any phase of your business' development.
For example, the Choyce Firm has helped clients in the following areas:
CONTACT US TODAY!
- Choosing the appropriate entity for your business;
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships;
- Protecting and registering intellectual property rights.
- Preparing shareholder and buy-sell agreements;
- Raising capital from banks or through private offerings exempt from federal state and security registration requirements;
- Contract review and development of policies and procedures;
- Corporate secretary matters, including board and shareholder meeting minutes and stock records; and
- Entry into new states and international locations.
to discuss how a Houston business lawyer from the Choyce Firm can assist you in forming a new business venture or entering a new product line or jurisdiction.