The Choyce Firm represents clients in various types of bank and other debt financing. Such agreements are critical to any business, and if not negotiated properly, can contain onerous covenants and restrictions that limit a business' ability to grow and prosper. The Choyce Firm is experienced in negotiating credit agreements and loan documents with banks and other third parties and will lead you through the entire financing process, including:
CONTACT US TODAY!
- Negotiation and review of commitment letters;
- Due diligence review by the bank or lender;
- Negotiation of debt covenants and restrictions;
- Negotiation and drafting of credit agreements and loan documents;
- Negotiation of security agreements and filing of UCC financing statements;
- The ultimate closing of the transaction and on-going compliance with the terms of the financing documents.
to discuss how a Houston business lawyer from the Choyce Firm can assist you with raising money through a bank or other debt financing.